Fluffy Slime Ingredients
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s white glue*
- Shaving cream (the foam kind, not the gel or cream kind)
- Borax solution (1 cup warm water with 1 teaspoon borax, mixed until clear)
- Eye contact solution (optional but recommended)
- Food coloring (optional)
- Essential oils (optional)
*Or, if you’re going to be making lots of slime, you might want to consider buying your glue by the gallon.
How to Make Fluffy Slime
- )Squeeze one bottle of white glue into a medium bowl.
- )Stir in 1/2 cup to 1 cup of shaving foam, depending on how fluffy you want your slime to be.
- )Add food coloring to color desired and stir.
- )Mix in a few squirts of eye contact solution (this makes it less sticky).
- )Add borax solution a teaspoon at a time until the mixture forms a clump in the bowl.
- )Knead the fluffy slime.
- ) Store in a covered container or plastic bag to keep from drying out.
If it’s too sticky, add more solution. If it seems to need more glue or shaving cream or color, you can knead that in, too.
And, if you want your fluffy slime to be scented, knead in a few drops of essential oil.
What to do with your slime
Fluffy slime is a great sensory material to hold, squeeze, stretch, and fiddle with.