- This event has passed.
Halloween Family Fun at the Good Ground Farmers Market
October 29, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us for some Halloween Family Fun at the Good Ground Farmers Market this Thursday, Oct. 29th, and Trick or Treat with our local market vendors! Buy tickets to win ECI’s Raffle Basket of farmers market products. Wear a Costume and have some FUN!
The Good Ground Farmers Market is open RAIN or SHINE at the Hampton Bays Plaza parking lot, 190 W. Montauk Hwy, on Thursdays from 2 – 6 pm!
New Fall Hours! → 2 – 6 PM
Extended Season! → Now through November 19th!
The market has all locally grown, caught, and hand-prepared products. Do all of your shopping in one place while supporting local farmers, fishers, bakers, and crafters. Take in the fresh air of an outdoor market while safely shopping for healthy food.
IMPORTANT: New York State has deemed Farmers Markets an essential business. All market staff, farmers, and producers are dedicated to adhering to health and safety standards, and providing safe and reliable access to nutritious foods necessary to a healthy community. The market will have a designated entrance, arrows pointing in one direction, and exit. Please: no pets allowed, and face coverings must be worn by all.
Proceeds from the Good Ground Farmers Market help support the Good Ground Heritage Garden at St. Joseph Villa. Food grown at the Good Ground Heritage Garden is donated to local food pantries in Hampton Bays.
Participating Vendors & Organizations
• 4E Green Farm: Vegetables
• Aki’s Kitchen: Soups, Salads
• Day Boat Seafood: Seafood
• Green Door Woodworks: Cutting Boards, Signs
• Jams by Julie: Jams
• Knot of this World Pretzels: Pretzels, Candy Apples
• Le Fusion: Spring Rolls
• Milla’s Puffs: Cheese Puffs
• Scones by Juliet: Scones
• Serious Chocolate: Chocolates
• Silk and Sea Designs: Jewelry, Scarves, Masks
• Sweet Woodland Farm: Herbs, Herbal Products
• TerraNut: Natural Nut Bars
• The Family Grubb Hubb: Quiche
• The Granola Plant: Granola
• The Perfect Pickle: Pickles
• The Soothery: Soaps, Salt Scrubs, Lotion Bars
• Turmeric Store: Turmeric, CBD products
• Wölffer Estate Vineyard: Wine, Cider
• Provide an opportunity for local farmers, fishers, food producers, and artisans to sell their wares directly to the customer
• Building community by providing a healthy way to gather and connect on a regular basis
• Educating patrons with practical ways to maintain the connection with the sources of their food
• Providing a venue for local non-profit organizations to connect with community members
• Help fill the growing demand for fresh, locally grown and prepared foods
• Promote economic development in Hampton Bays and on the East End
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook: @GoodGroundFarmersMarket
Call for Vendors
Do you have something locally produced to sell? Visit eciny.org/ggfm for more info
Thu, Oct 29, 2020 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Hampton Bays Plaza
- 190 West Montauk Highway, Hampton Bays, NY, USA